Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

This Valentine's Day we had dinner at Friendly's.  Nothing can beat good food and getting right in!  We changed up our plans a bit and enjoyed a show at the Auditorium Theatre compliments of the free tickets my co-worker offered us, which was really fun.  It was good to get out and do something last minute.  We came home, and I had to forgo making my vday dessert, but we still had a great night together.  I gave him his card, and he, the present he was so excited about.  Col's verbal poem went like this:

The three main gifts for Valentine's Day are:
1) flowers - this will smell as good as flowers
2) chocolate - this will taste as good as chocolate
3) diamonds - this will make you sparkle like diamonds

Then he had me close my eyes and hold out my hands and placed this in them!  Mint chocolate toothpaste.  He said he thought of me when he saw an ad for it because I like brushing my teeth so much.  He searched high and low and called some stores and finally was able to pick some up.  Can't wait to try it! :)


I forgot to take a picture, but today I made the mini lava cakes that I was planning on doing for us.  They were rich, not perfect looking, but delicious.  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment