Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sleepover!

When we got Mendon, we agreed that she wouldn't be allowed on the furniture or bed. However, sometimes her cute face is hard to resist so Col tries to convince me that it would be fun to cuddle in bed with her. After telling him he could cuddle with her all he wants on the floor in our room next to her bed (which wasn't received as well as I hoped), I came up with the compromise of having a sleepover in our living room on Friday night. This way we could all sleep together, and he could experience cuddling with her at night. We got settled, but Mendon wouldn't stop barking out the front windows or chewing her bones (on top of the sleeping bags, of course). I don't think she understood that we were trying to sleep out there! Our experiment only lasted an hour before Col said we could bail and we were back in our own bed, but at least I gave him the chance! And hey, it was fun to try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment