Thursday, March 8, 2012

happiness

Yesterday was one of those awesome, soul-refreshing days. All I needed was:

-lunch outside in the sunshine with Col
-a wonderful “coffee” date after work with a best friend
-game night with our fabulous small group
-laughing-so-uncontrollably-I’m-crying with my hubby
-warm weather

Simple pleasures, my friends. The little things really do keep me going :)

P.S. I need to start taking more pictures, in general and to spice up the blog. Any suggestions on how to get myself into the habit?

3 comments:

  1. That sounds fabulous. The little things are what make my life rich and full as well.

    One small thing I noticed is in the title of your blog, there shouldn't be an apostrophe in 'Leathersitchs'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear!

    Yeah, when we were deciding on how to write our name, being a writer and proofreader, I decided to take some of my own liberties with it since the "s-i-c-h" is awkward when pluralized (especially when most words add an "es" in this case). Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I was thinking when I saw the blog title that it was referring about your life or your "situation" then it would be Leathersich's as it would be possesive about your sitch :-) catchy title...I like it!!

    As far as the photos go....is your phone able to take pictures?...I always have mine with me and take pictures with that and use this thing called iCloud that automatically loads them to the computer....its pretty cool....TO THE CLOUD!!!

    ReplyDelete