Wednesday, September 12, 2012

ubiquitous happenings

You know how when you get a new car or someone that you know has a unique model that you are just noticing for the first time, all of the sudden you see that car EVERYWHERE!  You can't go anywhere without seeing at least one drive by.

Lately I've been feeling that way [again].  Once this became our reality, I was surrounded by the seemingly uber-fertile or saw pregnancies everywhere.  I would go to church, the store, or just be out and about and felt like I was always reminded of what I couldn't have.  Often I've felt like this was so cruel, however, my practical side knows, it's just life.  And thankfully, God continues to get me through.  But bear with me, because it's been a little difficult lately. 

Tonight I was reminded once again that I will always be surrounded by this, especially for the next good number of years at this age in my life.  However, while there are good days and bad days, overall things do seem to be getting better.  Plus, I feel so blessed by the babies that are in my life who I get to see and enjoy often.  I thank God that I'm able to take part in the lives of my friends and family through their experiences and with their precious bundles.  AND, I am so excited for our future plans :)

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:9
 
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Deuteronomy 31:6

No comments:

Post a Comment