Wednesday, June 13, 2012

hooray for hubby!

After a lot of very late nights, Col finally got to show off all his hard work from grad school.  Instead of a thesis, his program requires a research paper and Scholar Showcase where faculty, professors, and community members are invited to come view their work.  My in-laws, sister-in-law, niece and I went to support him and it was a great evening.


[here he is with his awesome poster - Increasing Literacy Motivation in the Intermediate Grades]

He did GREAT explaining his research to attendees and got awesome evaluations.  I'm so proud of him!

One step closer to the end!  He completes grad school in August.  Lately I realized that when you are married, grad school is a team effort.  I am just as ready for it to be over as he is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment