Saturday, June 9, 2012

last week and a half in [picture] review

our precious niece at her friend’s bday party that we got to take her to 

walk with our niece and dog-niece Liby

new restaurant of the month: Zonies. I HIGHLY recommend it. This is the cookies ‘n cream zonie.

dog sitting the ever-energetic Buddy while his owners celebrated their 2nd anniversary.  Congrats Eshlemans! 

leak/water damage in our kitchen ceiling that we came home to after being away dog sitting for 4 days

Bruster’s ice cream with the ever-encouraging, fun-loving Beka


Not pictured above:
-feeling loved and encouraged at a girls’ night event w/ Katie at her church
-getting soaked at Canal Days w/ the Eshlemans
-impromptu family ice cream get-together
-a friend coming to my aid in the exact way I needed, right when I needed her
-combined small group cookout where I could finally hold one of the babies since the plague is over
-a beyond amazing and exciting meeting/conversation with a wonderful family
-refreshing evening w/ one of my hometown girls, Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment