Tuesday, July 10, 2012

good things

After posting the last "good things" post, I thought it would be a great continual one to do.  I hate to admit it, but sometimes I'm prone to negativity.  Eek, I know, it's not very becoming. :/ So, this would be a great way for me to continually remember all that God has blessed me with!  They might be little things a lot of the time, but the little things make up life, don't they? :)

-spending time with two hometown friends, one whom I haven't seen in years!
-an evening of cheeseburgers, milkshakes, carousel rides, and a 2 1/2 year old

Col's "piggy back" ride, haha!

-time spent relaxing around the house with Col
-trying out a new diner near the beach with family for Sunday breakfast after church
-taking a 2 hour walk with Col to, from, and around Corn Hill Fest
-meeting friends for ice cream
-non-stressful days at work

No comments:

Post a Comment