Monday, December 24, 2012

Breaking News!!

My brother is awesome!!  My mom called today and filled me in on a change of plans for our family's Christmas celebration coming up this weekend.  The change was that we'd have to squeeze our time into just Friday night because...

my brother got his dream job!! 

Even though he recently moved back from a couple years in L.A. to NYC this past year, he will be relocating back to L.A. on Saturday.  He had an interview and was hired by CBS to be a videographer/video editor, which is what he loves to do.  This time in L.A. will be so different for him because he'll have a steady, contract, full-time job.  Even though I'm sad that he'll once again be farther away, and that we will have to cut our Christmas short since he and my dad are driving out there Saturday morning, I couldn't be more proud of all his hard work.  Zack, this opportunity is amazing and I'm so happy to share in the news with you (and obviously brag about you a little).  It's just another excuse to visit California since we didn't get to last time.  I love you bro!!

P.S. I'm totally pulling for you to eventually get a job as a cameraman on The Amazing Race, so once you find out who to speak with, I could put in a sisterly good word for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment