Saturday, December 22, 2012

we interrupt this busy season with a long overdue blog update

December has always been a busy month with Christmas and holiday celebrations, not to mention both the birthdays of my brother and I.  This year has been no exception plus add in the fact that we are buying a house and closing in early January.

Thankfully I've had time to enjoy the season and therefore my blog has suffered a little.  Here are some highlights:

-yearly holiday brunch with friends
-Deanna's going away party
-babysitting 3 precious babes over the course of a couple days
(nothing better than a baby falling asleep in your arms!)
-birthday dinner with my in-law family
-cookie swap with work ladies (we each had to make 96!!)
-dessert with Rach for my birthday
-my car looking like new after 10 days worth of repairs thanks to the hit and run before Thanksgiving
(and a small rust spot from another incident being repaired for free!!)
-holiday breakfast with tons of yummy food and a funny white elephant gift exchange at work
-first legit snowfall of the year, 12/21/12


No comments:

Post a Comment