Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday ramblings

The sunshine today is making me a little wacky.  I feel like it should be a lot warmer out, but I'll take the good mood that always comes when the sun decides to visit Rochester.

The dog that we are watching from Col's work went home today [ four days early ].
Mendon was so sad when Col came home from work without him.
I'm sure he's ecstatically happy to be back home and getting some rest after being at daycare all day and playing with her in the mornings and evenings.
This means that we get time with just our pooch for the first time since we adopted her!
Here's to seeing what living with one dog is like compared to having two, three, and even four at once.

Not gonna lie though, I'm looking forward to my three days living at our friends' house while I baby/house-sit for them while they are away.  I know for a fact that their little one sleeps longer, better, and more often than our puppy.
I love you Mendon, but this girl isn't used to waking up so early and is looking forward to some catch up sleep.  Even despite daylight savings.

[ the two days off of work aren't too bad either ;) ]

Hooray to Friday and the weekend, a long one [ for me ] at that!

P.S. I'm anxiously and happily awaiting news on two very special babies.  Our niece is due very, very soon and baby E not long after!
P.S.S. Right now, Dairy Queen is having a promotion: buy any Blizzard get the second for .99 cents! [ we already partook last night ]
P.S.S.S. We paid off another one of my student loans last week.  Only ONE more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment