Sunday, March 17, 2013

happy St. Patrick's Day 2013

Things I learned about St. Patrick today at church:

-the color associated with him is actually blue
-he was British
-he was captured and enslaved in Ireland
-he used the three leaf clover to explain the Trinity
-his mission was to spread the Gospel and Christianity in Ireland

I never knew any of that!

And here's how Col and I celebrate St. Patrick's Day every year:



We were able to get them at the second McDonald's that we went to.  I think the record was one year in college when I dragged all of my friends with me, and we drove to at least 3 McDonald's before we found one that hadn't run out or broken their shake machine.  C'mon, I can't be the only person who has to have one on actual St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment