Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This year for Mother's Day we were able to enjoy both of our moms!  After church we had brunch at my sister-in-law's and celebrated both her and my mother-in-law.  It was fun to make a quick breakfast, relax, and spend time with our nieces.  Once home, I succumbed to a nap before we headed off to meet my parents in Buffalo for dinner.  After we got there (after crazy rain and wind yanking my car and loose side mirror around), a delicious Olive Garden meal was had by all, and we updated each other on life since we hadn't seen them since before they went to Peru.  It was fun to be with them and celebrate mom.  To all the moms out there in every way and form, Happy Mother's Day!  I know I've been blessed by both an awesome mom and mother-in-law. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment