Tuesday, August 7, 2012

yes!

I was browsing through past posts on my pastor's blog when I came across this one.  I often get frustrated by the negativity that people have about Rochester, especially because there is so much to do for a smaller city.  Rich in culture, the arts, festivals, tons of restaurants, a zoo, the beach, museums, parks, theatre, music, sports, the list goes on and on!  Col and I love taking walks and exploring new neighborhoods, restaurants, coffee shops, and activities.  Not to mention that all of the suburbs of Rochester hold their own unique activities/experiences.  I love living here and am glad to see that our choice in remaining here in the Rochester area to raise our future family is a good one :)

Follow this link to see what I'm talking about.  Obviously the whole post doesn't apply to me, but you can enjoy my pastor's humor too.

No comments:

Post a Comment