Tuesday, October 2, 2012

good things

-my niece's 3rd birthday party at Bounce-It-Out (only downfall: I'm too old to play)
-working part of the Fringe Festival for W&B
-continued work on re-doing our desk
-welcoming a new baby in small group with a meal
-catch up time with Teenie
-hibachi with family after a terrible.horrible.no.good.very.bad.day at work
-being cheered up by my favorite 3 year old
-dog sitting (and getting our fill of cable, namely HGTV)
-driving around to find a strong signal on Col's phone in order to make sure we can redeem our free pizza

[whoa, October!]

-watching Dancing with the Stars with Deanna
-hubby chatting with me this morning while I was getting ready for work even though he could have been sleeping (I did wake him up first...but it was for a good reason!)

No comments:

Post a Comment