Friday, October 19, 2012

apartment vs. house

reason #36 to find our own house a.s.a.p. : coming home after being gone from 8am-10pm to find that someone has been in the apartment.  after further investigation, we came to the conclusion that it was the landlord.  however, we aren't too fond of having someone in our apartment without being given any notice, whether he/she owns it or not.

[thank goodness it was decently clean]

maybe this should be higher on the list, perhaps reason #3?

My husband laughs at my OCD-ness, but the fact that from the moment I stepped up to the front door I knew someone had been there comes in handy in situations like these.  a few more clues were found inside as well.  anyways, I can't help it if I can tell that something has been moved touched.  I think Col has been unknowingly trained by me as well, because he actually noticed that something (the broken piece of our stove) was missing.

positive outcome of all this?  I'm pretty sure our dryer is new.

No comments:

Post a Comment