Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Freshening up the office

Today I made myself known...or smelt that is...to everyone in every room I entered. All I did was wear some nice-smelling tropical lotion today, which apparently was very strong (that must be why my co-worker no longer wanted it and handed it off to me...). It solicited at least 4 comments:

-I walk into the lunch room, "It smells like coconuts in here.."
-First co-worker comes into the medical records room, "I smell coconuts, did you spray something?"
-Second co-worker enters said room, "Getting a good tan in here? It smells like tanning lotion!"
-At the front desk, "The perfume you have on smells so good! Every time you walk by it smells fruity!"

Yikes. Who knew I would be a walking air freshener? Definitely will re-think the next time I use that! But for today, I'll just let it whisk me away to a much-needed tropical paradise. [contented sigh]

No comments:

Post a Comment