Saturday, April 12, 2014

Rach's bridal shower

Today I had the honor of helping to host Rach's bridal shower along with her two sister-in-laws.  We tried to go with a country chic theme and the colors were pink and brown.  Everything turned out great, and it was wonderful to see all the details come together!  The day was sunny and warm, the food was good, and everyone had fun.  The one thing I regret is that we didn't get a picture of us!  We did however all get to wear our dresses to get fitted :) Happy Bridal Shower Day!


decor


date night ideas on popsicle sticks, favors, prizes

centerpieces

self-explanatory - cupcakes

favors


I'm a little obsessed with these.  
One of the bridesmaids found the idea, and I decided to try to make them (it's soap).  
I absolutely love how they came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment